Disobeying the rules listed below will result in a warning, and an eventual ban if sustained.
- Harassment to other players in the form of verbal or textual abuse or any other form of abuse will not be tolerated.
- Excessive trolling will not be tolerated. This is a mature site, so there may be some foul language, but abusing it and insulting other players is unacceptable.
- Please do not advertise other forums in the chatbox. It is 100% acceptable to share a site for all of us to admire or see, but please do not harass other players to join the linked site. (We are all people, we have our own choices.)
- Attempting to exploit or abuse a system will not be tolerated.
Account/Alternate Account Rules:
- There are no limits to how many alternate accounts you can have. We do ask that you remain active on all of them. Should your alternate account be deemed inactive, you run the risk of your account being marked "Deceased"
- You can not role-play more than one character on an account. You must create an alt account to play other characters.
- If your character dies, you may NOT edit the profile itself.
- As mentioned before, this is a mature site and so foul language in role-playing is unacceptable. It will only tolerated as long as it fits the character and situation. Please also keep sexual actions to a minimum or do them in the designated sections.
- Godmodding will not be tolerated and may result in the deletion of post. If continued, you will he at risk of getting banned. Although we will issue warnings before doing so. Godmodding is when a player controls the actions of another player and or a player performs actions that their character should not be capable of considering the situation.
- Metagaming will also not be tolerated unless the other person agrees to it.
- Plagiarizing from other players will not be tolerated. You must try to be original when creating your characters. Similarities are inevitable, but we will not accept something completely the same as another member unless they approve of it and contact the admin and or mod reviewing the app.
- Perspective. We will ask that you do your posts in the Third-Person. This is self-explanatory. The only exceptions are when a character recounts their past, or are talking.
Rules For Staff:
Admins and Moderators:
- Admins and moderators are not allowed to 'approve' their own applications, job requests, money transfers, etc. regardless of it being their main accounts or alternates.
- Admins and Moderators will abide by all of the rules of the site or they run the risk of losing their position from the site. If the person continues to break the rules, a possible ban may be held in order.
- When an admin or moderator is grading an app, regardless of who you are, you CANNOT jump into it unless the person grading it has requested that you should look over it too. If you see that something should be changed in the app, PM the moderator or admin instead.
- If you are missing for a month or more without giving prior notice, your position may be put up for grabs. if this happens, you will need to re-apply or cede it to somebody else.
- A chatbox moderators's job is to keep the chatbox in check. They have the authority, along with the other admins and moderators, to kick members from the chatbox if and only if the the person is breaking one of the rules from the site.
- Ability to ban a member from chatbox if the member is continuing to break the rules of the site. Even then, the chatbox moderator must confirm the potential ban with an admin.
- Cannot approve anything in the site.
- If you are missing for a month or more without giving prior notice, your position may be put up for grabs. if this happens, you will need to re-apply or cede it to somebody else